ALASKA STATE FRATERNAL ORDER OF EAGLES
AUXILIARY HALL OF FAME
The Hall of Fame is dedicated to provide honor and recognition to those members of the local Auxiliaries of the State of Alaska, Fraternal Order of Eagles who have provided the leadership, stability, knowledge, time and effort in the advancement of membership programs, activities and general ideals of the Fraternal Order of Eagles throughout the State of Alaska.
This is an award for outstanding Sisters living and deceased. These Sisters have been faithfully involved and unselfishly served in Auxiliary functions while maintaining continual membership in the Eagles Auxiliary.
· She must have a minimum of fifteen (15) years continual membership in her local Auxiliary.
· She must be in good standing in her Local Auxiliary and should be active in all phases of the Local Auxiliary.
· She must be at least thirty-five (35) years of age.
· When submitting a Sister for consideration, please list all offices, chairperson, and committees, etc… that she has served on Local and State, and any Regional and/or Grand appointments.
· Each Auxiliary may submit one name per year.
· That Nominee must be voted on at a regular meeting.
· Both the local President and Secretary must sign the letter and affix the Auxiliary seal
· The local Secretary will send the nomination letter to the State Madam Secretary postmarked by January 1st of the convention year.
· Letters postmarked after 1 January will not be considered.
The nomination letter needs to include the following at the minimum:
· Name and number of submitting auxiliary
· Name and number of nominee auxiliary
· Date initiated
· Living or Deceased
· Offices held
· Chairperson of committee (s)
· Eagle projects worked on
Download as Word.doc